CENTRAL WEST CONSTITUTIONAL FUND – FCO
The Central-West Constitutional Financing Fundg (FCO) was created by Law no. 7.827, of 27.09.1989, which regulated art. 159, item I, letter “c”, of the Federal Constitution, with the objective of contributing to the economic and social development of the Region, through the execution of financing programs for the productive sectors.
The Central-West Development Fund (FDCO), in turn, was created by Complementary Law No. 129, dated January 8, 2009, with the purpose of securing resources for the implementation of development projects and investments in Infrastructure, actions and public services considered as priorities in the Regional Development Plan of the Central-West Region.
Incentives and Tax Benefits are instruments of the National Policy of Regional Development (PNDR) that stimulate the formation of fixed and social capital with a view to generating employment and income.
FCO’s resources are used to promote the development of productive activities in the agricultural, mineral, industrial, agroindustrial, economic, tourist, commercial and service sectors of the Central-West Region, and can be obtained by:
- Legal entities;
- Individual Signatures; and
- Production Associations and Cooperatives.
How to apply for funding with FCO funds
The person concerned must contact an agency of one of the operators of the Fund, namely:
- Bank of Brazil S.A. (BB), for projects in any municipality in the Central-West Region;
- Bank of Brasília (BRB), for enterprises located in the Federal District and in the municipalities of Goiás, members of the Integrated Development Region of the Federal District and Surroundings – RIDE;
- Goiás Development Agency (Goiás Fomento), for enterprises located in the State of Goiás; Except in the municipalities of Goiás of the Integrated Development Region of the Federal District and Surroundings (RIDE);
- Banco Cooperativo do Brasil (Bancoob), for enterprises located in the States of Goiás (including in the municipalities of the Integrated Development Region of the Federal District and Surroundings – RIDE) and Mato Grosso and in the Federal District;
- Cooperative Credit System (SICRED), for enterprises located in the States of Goiás (including in the municipalities of the Integrated Development Region of the Federal District and Surroundings – RIDE), Mato Grosso and Mato Grosso do Sul;
- Regional Development Bank of Extremo Sul (BRDE), for projects located in the State of Mato Grosso do Sul; and
- Mato Grosso Development Agency (MT Fomento), for enterprises located in the State of Mato Grosso.
Bank of Brazil operates with all sizes of borrowers and the other institutions operate with mini, micro, small and medium-sized borrowers.
Financing proposals with resources from the FCO should be presented:
- Through a simplified proposal, in the manner suggested by the DF and GO, MT and MS (CDE) Development Councils and agreed with the Financial Agent, in the case of financing of less than R$ 100 thousand in the Rural FCO Programs and to R$ 200 thousand in the FCO Empresarial Programs; and by means of a letter of inquiry to be delivered to the bank branch, concomitant to the presentation of the proposal, and to be submitted for prior approval by the CDE, in the case of financing of R$ 100 thousand or more in the FCO Rural Programs and R$ 200 thousand in the FCO Empresarial Programs.
COMPETITIVE GROWTH PROJECT
Project to strengthen the Micro and Small Enterprises of the State of Goiás, providing sustainability of business activities with a special focus on improving market competitiveness.
The Project aims to empower entrepreneurs so that they can better manage the business, thus contributing to the development and growth of companies.
- Courses and workshops with emphasis on competitive business management;
- Lecture on the financing of Productive Credit;
- Guidance on access to loans and financing.
- Entrepreneurs of Micro and Small Enterprises;
- Individual Microentrepreneurs (MEI);
- Potential Entrepreneurs who want to start a business.
It is a special line of credit granted by the Secretary of State for Development, to entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs duly legalized, who have qualified through the course “Business Plan for Entrepreneurs”.
Currently the interest rate is 0.8% per month.
GoiásFomento – Agência de Fomento de Goiás S / A
Avenida Goiás, nº 91, Central Sector – CEP 74005-010 – Goiânia – GO
Phone: (62) 3216-4900 | Fax (62) 3216-4970