The Central-West Constitutional Financing Fund (FCO) was created in 1988 with the purpose of contributing to the economic and social development of the Brazilian Central-West, generating dynamic impacts on the diversification and modernization of the productive structure.
The financing schedule of the Fund is segmented by economic activity, and the resources should be directed to productive sectors by programs.
- Industrial Development Program;
- Economic Infrastructure Program;
- Regional Tourism Development Program;
- Program for the Development of the Commercial and Service Sectors;
- Rural Development Program;
- Program for the Development of Rural Integration System (FCO- Convir);
- Nature Conservation Program (Pronatureza);
- National Program for Strengthening Family Agriculture (Pronaf – Brazil Plant).