Of the 13 branches of cooperatives in the country, 11 are present in Goiás. Throughout 2015, six registers for cooperatives were granted in the State, which represented a decrease of 53.85% in relation to the previous year, when 13 Records. From 2013 to 2015, there were 37 registrations in the Casa do Cooperativismo (House of Cooperativism), increase of 24 cooperatives, which represented a growth of 10.96%..

Of the six registrations granted in 2015, three were from transport cooperatives (50%), two from the agricultural sector (33.33%), and one from the housing sector (16.67%). In relation to the last three years, of the 37 registers granted, 19 were from the transport sector (51.35%), ten from the agricultural sector (27.03%), three from the labor branch (8.11%), two from the credit branch (5.41%) and a register for the educational, housing and health sectors (2.70% each).

Of the 243 cooperatives that were registered in OCB-GO in 2015, the majority (83) are in the agricultural sector – the equivalent of 34.16% of the total. Secondly, there is the transport sector, with 53 cooperatives (21.81%). Together, they represent 55.97% of the cooperative societies with registration in OCB-GO. Following are the credit lines, with 38 cooperatives (15.64%); Health, with 30 (12.35%); Work, with 15 (6.17%); Educational level, with ten (4.12%); Housing and production, with five each (2.06%); Consumption, with two (0.82%); and infrastructure and mineral, with a cooperative registered in each branch (0.41%). In Goiás, there are no cooperatives in the special branches or tourism and leisure registered in OCB-GO. In the period from 2013 to 2015, the agricultural sector maintained the largest number of cooperatives, jumping from 76 in 2013 to 83 in 2015 (growth of 9.21%). The transport sector went from 49 to 53 cooperatives, an increase of 8.16% in the last three years. The work branch went from 13 to 15 cooperatives, growth of 15.38% in the triennium, and the consumption and credit branches decreased from three to two (33.33%) and from 39 to 38 (2.56%) Cooperatives, respectively. The other branches remained stable in the period.

numeros_do_cooperatisvismo_goiano_por_ramo_de_atividade_31_12_2015_en

In relation to the number of cooperatives in the State, from 2014 to 2015, there was an increase of 9,050 people in the cooperatives. In total, the number of associates increased from 148,879 to 157,929, representing a growth of 6.08% in the period. The increase in the number of cooperatives was leveraged by the credit branch, with the addition of new members (84.96% of the increase), in addition to the registrations of new cooperatives, membership fees and membership of cooperatives that did not report their data in previous years and who did so in 2015. In the interval of three years, there was an increase of 26,035 cooperated in the State, an increase of 19.74%.

The table below presents a comparison, by industry, of total revenues of cooperatives in the period from 2013 to 2015, totaling R $ 7.95 billion in revenues in 2015 (growth of 13.88% in relation to the year previous). In relation to the growth of total inflows per branch, from 2014 to 2015, credit grew by 42.27% (it represents 16.15% of the total). In the agricultural sector, the increase was 10.63% (representing 63.01%). The production and labor branches had sharp declines, mainly because cooperatives in these branches did not send their data. The consumption branch did not send information. The infrastructure and mineral branches, which only have one cooperative in the State, because they are inactive, did not report their income in the year 2015.

TOTAL REVENUES (OPERATIONAL + FINANCIAL REVENUE) OF COOPERATIVES OF THE STATE OF GOIÁS PER RAMO, IN THE PERIOD FROM 2013 TO 2015.

Amounts in R$

ingressos_totais_en